Not sure yet as whether I chase fabrications or what. I am aware that I have just butchered grammars in my last sentence, but...
I might either be the shrewdest or most paranoid guy on existence. Who knows, maybe both.
Aware of the illusion of series, and also aware that, sometimes, there are situations without precedence, where you just have to make it up as you go along.
For some things, I'm a lost cause, and I have the good grace to admit it. Others are beyond my control.
Here I am, standing in front of the wall. Just me. Is there a you? I doubt I will receive any ask notifications. I hope to the deepest bottom of me not to have cut you.
But it can't go on like this. And so, I'll await, forever if that's what it takes. Or, for the duration of my allotted span.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario