I'm no special.
I never was.
I see words that are unwarranted, and a lot of others. It's all a mash. All. I do not set out to hurt, to chase. It's here and you came to read.
Otherwise, you wouldn't know. Dig that?
Not one word of insult crossed my lips, nor it will. I was never like that. Never.
I'm oh-so-tired of this, that and the other games, of hidden IDs that come and read, seeming to take pleasure in somebody's misery.
All of it. Mixed.
It could have been anyone. It is anyone, anywhere, with anyone else. That is of no import to me.
I do not understand the hostility.
I do not understand the hate.
I just don't.
Meanwhile, psych analysis by peeps who just don't have a clue, based on loose straws seem more reliable than a face-to-face, or even a spoken word on the phone.
Just as simple as that.
But that would require courage. A lot more than a public display of force.
Or would you be one of those who preach moderation and understanding, save for when it comes to you?
Well, it's certainly not up to me. It's not.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario